Kim Bibb is a co-founder of Villa Real Estate, a top agent in Newport Beach, and a top agent in all of California as well. As Villa’s highest-producing agent, not only is Kim the unparalleled expert in the highly sought-after Peninsula Point submarket, where she resides and has transacted more than $2 Billion in sales, but she has been the icon of luxury real estate throughout all of Newport Beach for over twenty years. Kim has dominated the Newport Beach market, selling hundreds of elite coastal homes while setting new high-water marks for exceptional properties on the Oceanfront and Bayfront.
Kim closed over 40 transactions totaling $191 million in 2021 alone. In addition to achieving many sales records, selling numerous one-of-a-kind estates, and making multigenerational family properties her expertise, Kim is known for setting the gold standards for market intelligence and client service in coastal Orange County.
Kim’s career highlights include:
- Co-founded Villa Real Estate in 2013.
- Top producing agent on the Newport Peninsula since 2010.
- 2021 Individual Closed Sales Volume in Excess of $191,000,000.
- 2020 Individual Closed Sales Volume in Excess of $143,000,000.
- 2019 Individual Closed Sales Volume in Excess of $138,000,000.
- 2019 and 2020 Top Producing Agent in Newport Beach for off-market sales.
- Represented the buyer on 18 Harbor Island which sold for $27,000,000; one of the highest recorded sales to date in Newport Beach.
- Represented the buyer and seller on the historic sale of 1509 E Bay, 1506 E Balboa, 1504 E Balboa, 1502 E Balboa.
Kim’s success is a direct reflection of her hard work ethic, innovative marketing strategy, involvement in the community, loyalty to her clients, and her commitment to staying up to date in the ever-changing Newport Beach market. Kim’s high-profile clientele often come back to her for future needs, knowing they can trust her and rely on her to find off-market opportunities and to keep sales confidential when necessary. This is chief among the reasons that year over year, Kim remains a top agent in Newport Beach and all of California in terms of overall sales volume.
When Kim is not selling real estate she enjoys hiking, boating, trips to Catalina and time with her family and friends. Kim resides on Peninsula Point and is active in the community, having served as past President of the Balboa Peninsula Point Association, and is a proud supporter and board member of the Newport Harbor Educational Foundation.